Most Amazing Incidents in the World

Breaking

no item

Friday, November 18, 2016

When this woman unbuttoned her shirt, flight attendants reacted without hesitation. What they did then, was not what the young mother expected.


Mothers who travel with young children don't have it easy — especially if their little cherubs are still nursing. Jenna Evans, the mother of triplets, can tell you a thing or two about that. Even when her kids don't sit with her on the plane, she has to find a way to take care of them. And that means doing something that can startle her fellow passengers: Jenna has to pump breastmilk. 
The reaction she got from employees of one airline was so unexpected, the young mother shared it on Facebook:
"As a breastfeeding mother to triplets, it's important that I not miss a breast-pumping session, especially when traveling. Yesterday, two flight attendants, Kaitlin K and Loretta, on my flight from Atlanta to Dallas-Love Field, allowed me to sit in an empty first class seat for more space and privacy while I pumped in flight. They offered me snacks and provided TONS of water during my pumping session. Additionally, on my return flight this afternoon, the Dallas-Love Field gate attendant, Talesa, offered me an empty first-class seat so I could do the same.
I am incredibly grateful for the lengths these individuals took to make my role as momma much easier and impressed by the advocacy this company has provided for breast-feeding and pumping. Thank you, #Delta for making being away from my babies a bit more bearable!"

Delta's employees completely won Jenna over with their accommodating behavior, and it appears that other women have had similar experiences:
Under Jenna's post, numerous other Delta customers reported comparable stories. One mother wrote about how a flight attendant offered her the option of pumping breastmilk in the employees' bathroom, though she wasn't even flying Delta.
When it comes to great customer service, it sounds like other airlines could take a page from Delta's book!
Please SHARE With Friends !! 
Source: gofeminin , credit:hefty.co

Post Top Ad

Pages