Most Amazing Incidents in the World

Breaking

no item

Friday, November 11, 2016

Boy Wakes Up, Turns To Mom, Says: Oh Mom, By The Way, I Forgot To Tell You. I Saw Your 2 Other Kids.


Her husband was killed and her son, nearly killed. It was a car accident that sent both of her loved ones to the other side. Except in this instance, one of them came back.

It was October of 1997 when 8-year-old Landon Whitley died three different times: once at the scene of the accident, once in the ambulance and then once again at the hospital.

Every time little Landon was able to be brought back to life thanks to both paramedics and doctors. But when Landon came back, he had some memories of where he had gone. They included streets of gold, angels and Jesus himself. He also saw deceased members of his family.

The mom, Julie Kemp, attempted to relay the bad news about his father to Landon who was still recovering.

Here’s what Julie told her boy:

“I said, ‘Landon, do you know where your dad is at? And he told me, ‘Yes, I know where he’s at, I saw him in heaven.'”

But there was even more.

“He looked over to me and he says, ‘Oh mom, by the way, I forgot to tell you I saw your other two kids.’ And I just looked at him because I wasn’t sure what he was talking about. But I had two miscarriages before Landon was born.”

“We had never shared that with Landon,” she continued. “He did not know that we had lost two children before him.”

Turns out that he just instinctively recognized them to be his siblings according to Julie.

Here’s how Landon explained it:

“I knew that they were my siblings even though no one had ever told me about them. Just being in heaven, I guess you know your own or you know who everyone is.”

Landon now has 23 metal plates in his head. He is unable to see out of his left eye. It is Landon’s hope that his own experience will give people faith and have them believe that the Christian God is real.

Here’s what he has to say about faith and belief:

“I just want people to realize that Jesus is real, there is a heaven, there are angels, and to follow his word and the bible, and life does get better at the end.”

Julie wrote a book about whole experience and it is titled “Faith Has Its Reasons.”

Share this incredible story with friends and family!

Source:

Post Top Ad

Pages