Most Amazing Incidents in the World

Breaking

no item

Friday, November 18, 2016

82-Year-Old Man Loses Wedding Ring, Finds It In Carrot From His Garden


I can’t even imagine what it feels like to lose your wedding ring, I’d be completely gutted and would feel so bad on my other half!

When this 82-year-old man lost his wedding ring while gardening in Germany three years ago, he never thought he’d find it again. Whenever I read stories about people finding them again in all sorts of weird and wonderful places I think to myself HOW LUCKY ARE YOU!

Just when this man had given up all hope of ever finding it again, it was returned to him in the most unexpected way imaginable. He was checking out his carrots one day and was astonished when he found his wedding ring stuck on one of the vegetables!

The carrot had grown through the ring and brought it to the surface so it could finally be reunited with its rightful owner. Nature works in mysterious and magical ways.

His late wife always believed he’d find it again, and it turned out that she was right.

Have you ever been as unfortunate enough to lose any of your rings?
I can’t believe the carrot managed to grow at all like this!

It really is astonishing, I can’t even imagine the joy and relief he must of felt when he found it again!
I’m so glad he found it again!

If you liked this post be sure to SHARE it with friends and family on Facebook.

Courtesy of www.auntyacid.com

Post Top Ad

Pages