Most Amazing Incidents in the World

Breaking

no item

Saturday, February 13, 2016

MEET REAL LIFE ‘NOTEBOOK’ COUPLE WHO DIED HOLDING HANDS IN BED


Love is a soothing connection of two souls, accepting the dark and light within each other, promising to go through the struggles and into the bliss together. I believe every great love starts with a great story.
Meet this real life Notebook couple who got married for 75-years and died hours apart, holding hands in bed after she whispered ‘Wait for me, I’ll be there soon.‘ Jeanette Toczko, 96, and her 95-year-old husband, Alexander Toczko, from San Diego, California spent their life in love after becoming boyfriend and girlfriend when they were only eight years old.
Explore their never ending love story.
h/t: Imgur
Alexander and Jeanette Toczko started dating when they were eight.
Alexander and Jeanette Toczko started dating when they were eight.
But few weeks ago Mr. Toczko suffered a broken hip fall and was left bed-bound. After local hospital shifted a different bed to his home that staff pushed up next to his beloved wife’s bed.
You are and always have been my dream!
You are and always have been my dream!
After getting married in 1940, Mr Toczko joined Navy as a telegraph operator, and later they moved to New York City.
They happily had five children.
They happily had five children.
He had fallen for her everyday.
He had fallen for her everyday.
Before his recent fall, Mr Toczko, a passionate golfer, had been regular at Balboa Golf Course. The war veteran had a keen interest in drawing, and often sat and sketched at the golf course.
P.S. I Love You
P.S. I Love You
Their daughter Aimee Toczko-Cushman described the moment she told her husband. ‘I told my mother he was gone,’ she said. ‘She hugged him, and she said, “See this is what you wanted. You died in my arms, and I love you. I love you, wait for me, I’ll be there soon.”‘
After she whispered “Wait for me, I’ll be there soon”
After she whispered "Wait for me, I'll be there soon"
These childhood sweethearts have fulfilled their final wish to die in each other’s arm after they passed away holding hands, within hours of each other, in their bed. And he didn’t have to wait long for her as she left this world right behind him within 24 hours.
He is the only person Jeanette want to fall asleep next to!
He is the only person Jeanette want to fall asleep next to!
Love would never leave us alone – Bob Marley. Yes, exactly! Because love stories like this always give us a strength to love unconditionally.

Post Top Ad

Pages