Most Amazing Incidents in the World

Breaking

no item

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Woman With One Leg Asks Neighbor To Not Park In Handicap Space. Neighbor’s Response? Unexpected



A woman in Ohio asked her neighbor not to park in her handicap parking space. The neighbor proceeded to respond with the most shocking letter ever.
“Hey handicap,” the letter begins. “First, never place your hands on my car again! Second, honey you ain’t the only one with ‘struggles.’ You want pity go to a one leg support group!”
26-year-old Ashley Brady lost her leg in an accident this past year and has been struggling to walk with a prosthetic limb ever since. Brady eventually asked management of her apartment complex to create a handicap parking space for her so that her walk to and from her car would be much easier. The spot was completed, and within minutes of its completion, a neighbor wasted no time in trying to take advantage of it.
This prompted Brady to leave a note on her neighbor’s car stating that the spot was a reserved spot. Brady also explained to the neighbor why she needed the spot and that it was difficult to walk on one leg.
The letter below was the neighbor’s response to Brady’s note.
Hey handicap! First, never place your hands on my car again! Second, honey you ain’t the only one with “struggles.” You want pity go to a one leg support group! You messed with the wrong one! I don’t care what your note said shove it, but you touch my car again I will file a report, I am not playing! I let the office know the cry baby one leg touches my property I will cause trouble so go cry your struggles to someone who cares cause I’m walking away with both mine! -[Expletive]
Since the incident, Brady has shared the letter on Facebook where it has spread like wildfire. She’s also complained to the apartment complex’s manager as well as filed a complaint with the police.

Post Top Ad

Pages