Most Amazing Incidents in the World

Breaking

no item

Friday, January 1, 2016

Ladies, Here’s How You Can Get Rid of Stretch Marks After Pregnancy! If I Can do it, so Can You!


Stretch marks are visible lines on the skin surface. They are mainly found in the abdominal wall, but can also occur over the thighs, upper arms, buttocks and breasts.
Although pregnancy is the main reason for occurrence of stretch marks, they may be caused by other reasons as well such as: sudden weight gain or weight loss, rapid growth, hereditary factors, stress and physical changes in women.
They can affect your self-confidence, but fortunately there are some natural ways you can try to at least reduce their appearance and make them less noticeable.
Ladies, Here's How You Can Get Rid of Stretch Marks After Pregnancy! If I Can do it, so Can You!In this post we are going to share a real story about a woman who got rid of her stretch marks
‘’I did not believe it at first, but after my friend recommended me this unbelievable juice I gave it a try and the results were amazing’’- she says.
However, they did mot disappear completely, but reduced their appearance significantly.
Later I found out why this works out well.
Actually, I’m talking about a juice made from potatoes.
Potato juice is an excellent natural remedy that can heal stretch marks fast, because it contains vitamins and minerals that stimulate new cell growth.
Cut the potatoes into thick slices and rub them onto the affected area a few minutes making sure that the juice of potatoes covers all the stretch marks. Wait until the juice dries and rinse with lukewarm water.
You should do the treatment every day.
I was persistent, and applied the juice on a daily basis.
I will also recommend grating the potatoes and applying them on your skin.
Try this juice out and regain your self-confidence once again.
SHARE this with your friends and family by clicking the button below.

Post Top Ad

Pages