Most Amazing Incidents in the World

Breaking

no item

Monday, September 28, 2015

A Wedding Proposal Like This Doesn't Happen Every Day. Wait Till You See How This Guy Pulls It Off.




25 year-old Matthew Picca soaked in more than just the atmosphere while vacationing with his girlfriend in North Carolina. Picca was planning on surprising his girlfriend, Kayla Harrity, with a proposal while visiting Southport, North Carolina with her family, but things didn't exactly go according to plan.
"I turned around and he was getting down on one knee," Harrity said. "As he opened the ring box, the ring fell out of the box and fell through the cracks on the deck and into the water. I didn't even get to see it before it dropped."


This was supposed to be a special moment in both of their lives, however, the bride-to-be was speechless. 

"I covered my face and began to cry because I knew my boyfriend was devastated," she said. "Matthew did not even get to say anything to me before the ring fell into the ocean."
Despite the blunder, several people volunteered to help look for the missing ring. How did they end up recovering the wedding ring? They jumped in the water.
Please SHARE With Friends !! 

Post Top Ad

Pages