Most Amazing Incidents in the World

Breaking

no item

Friday, August 28, 2015

The 19-year-old posted some bikini photos. But what is growing between her bell belly button and her thighs is making people gawk.


When Ciera Swaringen’s parents, both from North Carolina, hold their daughter in their arms for the first time, they get a huge shock. The baby is covered all over with huge black spots.
Youtube/AMEZ News
Youtube/AMEZ News
Ciera suffers from so-called “congenital melanocytic nevus.” Because of this rare skin condition - that only affects around 1 in 500,000 - her entire body is covered with large liver spots and birth marks. The largest one covers the entire area between her thighs and her belly button.
The doctors say that these marks on her skin are not dangerous, but that they are too numerous to remove. “They are constantly growing and I always get new ones,” says Ciera.
Youtube/AMEZ News
Despite this, her parents love her for who she is and have lovingly named the spots “Angel kisses.” But on the streets, people often stare at or bully the the 19-year-old. “I remember how a boy laughed at me in the school buss and called me a ‘dalmation,’” recounts the teenager. “That really gnawed at my self confidence. I was so young and I always felt so different as the other children as if something was wrong with me.”
Youtube/AMEZ News
But now that the 19-year-old is a bit older, she refuses let herself be brought down by such remarks like as “You look dirty, take a shower!”
“I learned over time that people stare and say terrible things because they aren’t used to what I look like,” Ciera believes. “I am so proud to be different! We all have something weird about us, whether it’s inside or outside.”
Youtube/AMEZ News


Ciera has stuck to her guns and has even posted some proud bikini photos. Because everyone should feel comfortable in their own skin. If the story of this strong and beautiful 19-year-old also impressed you, then SHARE it with all your friends.

Post Top Ad

Pages