Most Amazing Incidents in the World

Breaking

no item

Friday, August 28, 2015

Coffin Smashed Open After "Dead" Teenager Wakes Up Inside


As I put my hand on her grave I could hear noises inside. I heard banging, then I heard her voice. She was screaming for help," her husband tells Univision’s Primer Impacto.


A teenager in Honduras who was presumed dead reportedly woke up in her coffin and screamed for help a day after she was buried. However, the girl died before her family could save her.


In a video released last week by local media outlet Primer Impacto, 16-year-old Neysi Perez’s frantic relatives can be seen using a sledgehammer to smash open her concrete tomb. They claimed the glass viewing window on her casket was broken and the tips of her fingers were bruised.

According to her husband, Rudy Gonzales, he was visiting her grave a day after funeral at the La Entrada General Cemetery when he heard noises.
“I was heartbroken because my sweetheart had been taken so suddenly from me. I wanted to be near to her,” he told Primer. “As I put my hand on her grave I could hear noises inside. I heard banging, then I heard her voice. She was screaming for help. It had already been a day since we buried her. I couldn’t believe it. I was ecstatic, full of hope.”
After being exhumed, Perez was taken to a doctor but she was declared dead – yet again.
"Everybody was claiming she was alive so I went through all the necessary procedures," Dr. Claudia Lopez told the news station.
Perez was three months pregnant. She reportedly fell unconscious after waking up in the night at her home in La Entrada, western Honduras. Instead of receiving medical help, a local priest was called in to perform an exorcism, during which her body became “lifeless.” Perez was then rushed to a hospital where she was declared dead.
Please SHARE With Friends !! 

Post Top Ad

Pages